Who we are?
Anywhere is a well funded new startup on a mission to organize remote work and make it productive, flexible, delightful, and local. We are on our way to launching a new kind of workspace experience featuring a new workspace-as-a-service concept.
We are 4 experienced co-founders with a track record of bringing new innovative products to the markets.
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for an experienced professional to oversee partnership sales. You would be responsible for identifying potential partners, initiating contact with them, convincing them to integrate our technology, negotiating terms, and project managing the integrations. You would also manage ongoing relationships with these partners so that they continue to work closely with us as we introduce new integrations and promotional opportunities.
- Coordinate the operations of the sales department across the territory by establishing goals and monitoring the volume of sales.
- Analyze and identify appropriate partners for the product in geographic market.
- Responsible for achieving sales revenue and profitability.
- Maintain efficient relationship with all territory customers.
- Review progress reports, which will help determine sales potential, customer needs, and the pricing of products or services.
- Administer sales pipeline and improve opportunities for sales.
- Increase sales by means of cross-selling, up-selling, and add-on sales.
- Identify trends in customer satisfaction or dissatisfaction and share the feedback with the product team.
- Participate in technical reviews of product requirements, specifications, and designs, to further advance product line.
- Proactively recommend features and functions needed by customers to increase customer satisfaction and improve profitability.
- 5+ years of experience in international business development and/or sales in the software
- Experience in negotiating and closing business deals with global companies
- Proactive, outbound, people friendly are few important traits must to have
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- 3+ years in a Business Development/Partnerships/Account Management role at a technology startup
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- Previously closed 10+ deals of $100K or greater size
More about us
We estimate that the post-COVID work environment will be hybrid and more and more organizations will allow employees to work 2-3 days a week from home. The service we are working on is aimed to enable this transformation. We launched the Anywhere service in 2021, and we are already engaged with several design partners from leading tech companies collaborating with us on shaping the future of remote work.
We have secured our seed round funding from three well-respected VCs and an amazing lineup of angel investors. We are four founders who each brings more than 20 years of experience from leading tech companies:
- Gadi Royz, CEO. Founder & CEO of Cappsool (acquired by Natural Intelligence) , Founder & CEO of Quiksee (acquired by Google).
- Ori Naishtein, CPO. Ex-Forescout SVP Engineering & GM of Forescout Israel.
- Erez Tadmor, COO. Ex-Quiksee, Artemis, Bmax Holding.
- Tomer Sharon, CXO. Ex-Google (lead Search researcher), WeWork (Head of UX), Goldman Sachs (Head of User Research & Metrics). Award-winning author of three UX books.
We are an officeless company. You will work remotely both from home and using the Anywhere service (work from hotel lobbies, coffee shops, coworking spaces, and more). We’ll provide the resources you need to bring out the best in your talents and skills. If you’d like this to be your story, please apply to this role. We will be in touch soon!
Check out these articles about how the world of workspace is changing: